WatchFrog markets solutions for the pharmacology and environmental sectors.
We cater to the user needs:
- Following the in vitro screening stages of drug discovery, WatchFrog technology will enable high potential molecules to be effectively analyzed and selected with precision, rapidity and low cost, prior to the implementation of further and more expensive development technologies using mammals.
- The physico-chemical tests currently used do not respond to biological pollutants and hence are no longer adequate for ensuring water quality. WatchFrog will provide follow-up and water analysis tools both for the water treatment industry and for risk assessment of chemicals.
- screen therapeutic substances, at the level of the organism or a specific tissue, by secondary screening after a first stage of conventional High Throughput Screening (HTS)
- detect prolonged low dose toxicity, through disruption of the endocrine functions, in chemical and synthetic compounds and additives
- detect and quantify toxic substances in the environment (e.g. drinking water, lake/river water, ground water runoff, effluent, sludge, industrial waste, etc.).